The new MagicBox WebSuite is a web-based platform offering enterprise applications for digital signage systems
SALT LAKE CITY, April 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ClearOne (NASDAQ: CLRO) today launched the MagicBox WebSuite digital signage software platform that allows users to control their entire signage network from any web browser at any location. The new platform is available as a cloud-hosted SaaS model at www.magicboxinc.com
"We're making digital signage more affordable and more manageable by leveraging the efficiency of platform maintenance and security in the cloud," said Tom Searcy, Vice President, Digital Signage Business. "With easy to use web based software applications, you can upload and access your content while managing your signage network from a single centralized location or multiple remote locations. As organizations grow, the SaaS model provides the most affordable and secure way to scale their signage network with a powerful web-based software solution."
The MagicBox WebSuite incorporates several new applications, including content creation and asset management inside of the browser for a comprehensive design to verification experience. With the new applications, multiple users can simultaneously create and edit multiple projects.
Applications included in the MagicBox WebSuite are:
- Composer – flexible application to manage assets, custom-build layout, schedule & publish projects
- Ad Logger – for network and verification impression analytics
- Audio Manager – for audio playlist creation and management software
Additionally, the WebSuite offers enterprise-class user access controls for efficient planning and added security. These administrative applications include:
- Library – to upload and support content repository management
- User Manager – for administering user roles and security levels
- Player Manager – to set up and organize signage players on the network
- Remote Update – for signage player firmware updates
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates and event notifications from your favorite AV manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.
Request more information from a dealer near you