New DM® 4K input cards and blades, output blades, receivers, transmitters, and scalers deliver the highest available resolutions for residential applications
Building upon its leadership position in 4K, Crestron is demonstrating a full lineup of DigitalMedia 4K products at CEDIA EXPO 2014 in Denver, September 11–13, booth #150. The new DM 4K products round out the AV industry’s first and only end-to-end 4K certified distribution system.
“As ULTRA HD display prices come down, homeowners want a solution that lets them enjoy incredible new 4K content, as well as 1080p content, without issues,” said Tom Barnett, Marketing Director at Crestron. “DigitalMedia is more than ‘4K ready’; it’s 4K already, and your clients’ homes should be too.”
In addition to price reductions driving sales of 4K TVs in the consumer market, DIRECTV® also recently announced it will be setup to deliver 4K Video on Demand by the end of this year, and will be ready to stream live 4K content as soon as 2015.*
New DM 4K products being demonstrated at CEDIA EXPO 14 include:
- DM-RMC-4K-SCALER-C – 4K DM Receiver & Room Controller with Scaler
- DM-RMC-4K-100-C-1G - Single-Gang Wall Plate 4K DM Receiver & Room Controller
- DM-TX-4K-100-C-1G – Single-Gang Wall Plate 4K DM Transmitter
- DMC-4K-C – 4K DM Input Card
- DMC-4K-C-DSP - 4K DM Input Card with Downmixing
- HD-DA-2-4K-E, HD-DA-4-4K-E and HD-DA-8-4K-E Distribution Amplifiers
Additional DM 4K products available now include the DMC-4K-HD Input Card, DMC-4K-HD-DSP Input Card, DMC-4K-CO-HD Output Card, DM-RMC-4K-100-C Receiver, DMB-4K-I-HD Input Blade, DMB-4K-O-C Output Blade, HD-EXT3-C and HD-EXT4-C Extenders, HD-XSPA, AVR with integrated DM Receiver, HD-RX3-C Receiver, and HD-TX3-C Transmitter.