NJ, November 3, 2014 – Crestron announced
today it is now shipping its new DMPS3-200-C and DMPS3-300-C all-in-one presentation systems.
With a built-in Crestron 3-Series Control System®, these next
generation models deliver unprecedented performance and convenience in a
Faster processing, no programming
The DMPS3-200-C and DMPS3-300-C make installation and commissioning easier than ever. How easy? You can get a matrix switching system up and running without even touching a laptop.
Systems integrators can configure the DMPS3-200-C and DMPS3-300-C, including selection of display drivers, right from the optional pre-loaded TSW-750 touch screen, or from an iPad® or computer. They need only answer a few simple questions; select a display, sources, icons, and text labels. Easily add wireless BYOD presentation capability by connecting a Crestron AirMedia™ device (AM-100) to the HDMI® port. The system is good to go.
The beauty of all-in-one
DMPS provides everything you need to deliver the highest performing HD presentation experience possible. It integrates the control system, multimedia matrix switcher, mic mixer, audio DSP, amplifier, and DigitalMedia distribution center all into a single 3-space rackmount package. These new models also feature enhanced audio performance compared to the prior generation of DMPS.
Built for the enterprise
DMPS3-200-C and DMPS3-300-C deliver all the advanced features of the category-leading DMPS series and then up the ante with a powerful Crestron 3-Series Control System.
IP technology is the heart of the 3-Series Control System, so its networking abilities are second to none. 3-Series® delivers true enterprise security through Active Directory. High-speed Ethernet connectivity enables integration with IP-controllable devices and allows the DMPS3-200-C and DMPS3-300-C to be part of a larger managed control network.
With Crestron 3-Series you get:
- More processing power, speed, and memory
- Support for 802.1x authentication technology - the same data security protocol used by government and financial institutions
- Built-in BACnet IP support - enables seamless integration with existing building management systems
- Support for SIMPL# enables C# programmers to easily develop AV applications
- High-speed, real-time multi-tasking to seamlessly run up to ten programs simultaneously
- Dramatically reduced compile time; what took 5 minutes with Crestron 2-Series now takes a mere 20 seconds
DMPS is engineered to meet the functional and budgetary requirements of any room