February 10, 2015 – Visitors to Crestron
stand #2-C-24 at Integrated Systems Europe 2015 in Amsterdam, February 10–12,
are getting the first look at the all-new Crestron RL 2, the enhanced second-generation
version of Crestron RL.
Crestron RL 2 delivers the most advanced, unified communications and group collaboration solution for the conference room. It brings Crestron DigitalMedia™ and Microsoft Lync software into a single device to bring the Lync experience from the desktop to the conference room. In a smaller chassis than its predecessor, this fully-featured Lync based system enables video, voice, interactive content sharing, presence, and chat, all from one touch screen interface. The new codec can switch between VGA, HDMI®, and DM sources without a separate switcher.
Crestron RL 2 is the only Lync group collaboration system that delivers:
- A single solution for collaborating within the room and sharing with Lync meeting participants
- DM input, for integration with remote video transmitters and the complete DM product line
- Auto-switching between VGA, HDMI, and DM video sources
- Analog microphone inputs for ease of custom installation
- The power to control everything in the room, including lighting, shades, and other AV devices with one touch screen
- The ability to integrate with Crestron Fusion® software, which is used to monitor, manage, and control all connected rooms across the enterprise
Because the new Crestron RL 2 codec is so small, it can be neatly mounted beneath a table or behind a display on a wall mount. For larger displays, Crestron offers an optional stand for convenient wall mounting. It holds the codec inside, and lets integrators place one or two touch displays above it. This eliminates the hassle of building out the wall to be structural, and enables Crestron RL 2 to be placed anywhere.
Crestron RL 2 is available in four versatile packages, each tested and validated by Crestron:
Integrator Kit Includes: