May 24th roundtable to feature a panel of experts on hearing loss, ADA compliance, integration and product innovation
Old Lyme, CT, May 20, 2022 — Audio specialist Sennheiser will be hosting a free online seminar/roundtable focused on the hearing loss community experience in public venues. The seminar, entitled "The Hearing Loss Community: Bridging the gap between Design, Implementation and the End User Perspective, is open all pre-registrants and will take place on May 24th at 1:00 p.m. ET.
The roundtable discussion will connect the dots among the end user, the design consultant, A/V integrator and the facility manager as relates to ADA compliance for hearing assistance in public places. Register now to hear answers to questions like:
- What are the hearing assistance considerations when planning a meeting space or classroom?
- Has hearing assist technology kept up with end user requirements?
- What are the meeting space and classroom requirements for ADA compliance?
The eminently qualified panel will address these questions and many more during this 90-minute roundtable seminar. Panelists will include:
- Lise Hamlin - Director of Public Policy, Hearing Loss Association of America
- Linda Kozma-Spytek - Consultant & Professional Advisor on Technology, Hearing Loss Association of America
- Nick Mitchell - Vice President, Sales Support Group (North America), Diversified
- Jonathan Owens, CTS-D - Senior Associate, Shen Milsom & Wilke LLC.
- Bob Smith - Director of Classroom Innovation, Stanford University
The roundtable discussion is open to all and will be moderated by David Missall, Insights Manager Consultants & Technical Application Engineer Manager, Sennheiser. "I'm really looking forward to hosting this roundtable discussion on an important topic. We have a great panel of experts that are highly qualified to discuss the needs of the hearing loss community in public spaces and how technology is or is not meeting these challenges."